Friday, July 19, 2013

To My Russian Readers


      On an average day I see at least 45 health conscience blogger friends tuning in from Russia. I want to say "Preev e et.  Cock de La.  Mean ya za vute Julie."  That is the extent of my Russian vocabulary. I know little about the expanse of territory we call Russia, but would love to learn. What the blog comes down to is, no matter where we live, what language we speak, we're all just people struggling to get our eating habits under control, while changing the typical world diet into a healthier way of living, ONE person at a time. We are here to support and encourage each other and who doesn't need that once in a while.
     I appreciate your readership and hope that it is helping you make some wise changes in your life. Please don't hesitate to leave comments. I would love to hear about the food choices and healthy meals you prepare on the other side of the world. What fruits and vegetables are in season there now?
     There are a few checking in from the Netherlands I'd like to send a shout out to, too. Thanks for sticking with me. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Eat healthy, make wise choices. Push away from the Potato Chips and dip and reach for the carrots and hummus.

Pa ka
Fondly,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment